Mon, 20 Feb|
Global Student Entrepreneur Awards
Are you a Student Entrepreneur? Be a part of a global competition by entering the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards! Click the RSVP button to find out more
Time & Location
20 Feb, 5:30 pm – 21 Feb, 7:30 pm
TBC, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley WA 6009, Australia
About the event
The Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) is the premier global competition for students who own and operate a business while attending college or university.
Nominees compete against their peers from around the world in a series of local and national competitions in the hope of qualifying for the Global Finals and this year Venture and Vici Ventures are joining together to host the local competition!
- Enrolment in University as either a part time or full time student
- Operation of a business for at least 6 months (i.e. incorporate dor opened a bank account at least 6 months ago)
- Business revenue of $500 or more, or receipt of $1000 or more in investment or grant funding so far.
- Under 30 years old
All applicants will have:
- Receive mentorship from Entrepreneur Organisation (EO) member, GSEA Chair and co-founder of Visagio, Wilson Casado.
- The ability to work with Venture Business Coach and
- Opportunity to pitch at Regionals and (if succesful) onto Global finals in the USA (flights and accom paid for)
- 12 month education membership with Perth Angels inclusive of all workshops and networking
- 1 year membership to the EO chapter accelerator program (even if the start up doesn't meet the criteria yet)
Regional finals are held online, all flights and accomodation for the global finals will be paid for.
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN NOW: APPLY HERE
OR READ MORE HERE:
OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org